iCarsoft MBII for Mercedes Benz/Sprinter/Smart Professional Diagnostic Tool Scanner, New Version
ATTENTION: The MB II will not be able to read and clear ALL systems of ALL cars. To be 100 percent sure that the MB II will work for your car and what you are trying to do, please contact any of the sellers (best to provide your VIN in your message) and they will answer to your specific car and situation.
Please check Google or Wikipedia to find out your cars chassis code.
Manufacture date can be found on a sticker in the drivers door jamb.
List of compatible vehicles:
A-Class: W168 | W169 | W176
B-Class: W245 | W246
C-Class: W203 | W204
CL-Class: C215 | C216
CLS-Class: W219 | W218
E-Class: C207 | W211 | W212
G-Class: 461 | 463
GL-Class: X164 | X166
M-Class: W163 | W164 | W166
Maybach 57/62: W240/V240
S-Class: W220 | W221 | W222
SL-Class: R230 | R231
SLK-Class: R170 (after 2001) | R171 | R172
Smart Fortwo (A/C 450)
Smart Fortwo (C/A 451)Smart Roadster (R/C 452)
Smart Roadster (W454)SPRINTER
Sprinter–901.6, 902.6, 903.6, 904.6, 905.6, 690, 906 (Up to 2013)
Vito/V-Class–Model Designation 638
Vito/Viano–Model Designation 639 (OBDII)
Out of stock
- If your vehicles were produced before 2000, please contact us for the competibility.
- MB II can not work on these chassises: 107 124 126 129 140 201 202 208 210
- Reads and clears codes and reads data streams of most systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, airbag, instrument cluster, Airmatic, air conditioning, parktronic, etc. (Not all systems of all vehicles are supported)
- Resets oil light, brake pad reset function, steering angle sensor reset, electronic transmission control reset (not all vehicles supported)
- Tests I/M readiness monitors, O2 sensors, and performs EVAP system test
|Dimensions||26 × 19 × 6.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.